FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. The headliner (ceiling) of my car is drooping, can it be repaired?
Usually the headliner has to be replaced as the backing of the headliner is bad. It usually only takes on day to replace it and no appointment is neccessary, prices for headliners start at $75 depending on the type of vehicle.
2. I have cloth seats in my car, can I switch them out to leather?
We can replace all the cloth seats and door panels on your car with leather, the leather comes with a three year, 36,000 mile warranty and comes in a variety of colors, including the factory color.
3. Do you do total car restoration?
Yes, we offer complete interiors including seats, carpet, headliners, door panels, tops and roofs. Call us or come by for a free estimate on your interior. We offer many different styles and colors for your interior and tops.
4. The backglass on my convertible is in good shape, but my convertible top has a hole in it, if I want the top replaced , do I have to replace the backglass too?
No, on most convertibles like Mustangs and Sebrings you can just just replace the top and not the top and backglass. Also, if your backglass is bad you would not have to replace the top which will save you some money.
5. My car has a factory electric sunroof and it's not working properly, can it be repaired?
We work on all brands of sunroofs and all types ot vehicles even if we did not install it. If your sunroof is repairable, we can get parts for it and repair it in a timely manner.
6. Do you accept credit cards?
Yes we accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express.